My Light Electrical is always on the lookout for talented hardworking individuals interested in advancing their careers. We strive to provide a working environment that facilitates the teaching of new apprentices and supports their growth into qualified tradesmen.
Interested candidates should:
- Have a talent for problem-solving and independent work
- Be able to work collaboratively as part of a team
- Dedicated, motivated and hardworking
Education, Qualifications and Experience:
- Certificate III Electrotechnology (recognized in the State of New South Wales)
- Sound knowledge of Occupational Health & Safety requirements
- Candidates are welcome to submit their resume via email (email@example.com) for consideration. Please ensure your resume includes the names and current contact details for three (3) referees. Workplace reference checks will be conducted PRIOR to candidates being considered for an interview.
- Candidates should apply on firstname.lastname@example.org